Returns policy of www.ebabykart.com. last Updated on 25/07/2020
The refund process will be initiated only once we have received the product back in our warehouse and we have completed all quality checks and verifications at our end. The mode of refund may depend on the mode of payment used at the time of placing the order.
1. The entire amount paid by you for the product through any of the payment modes except for loyalty cash will be first credited to your original payment method. *Please note that the shipping charges and COD charges are non-refundable.
2. Once we raised refund process it may take 3 to 4 business day.
3. In order to get the cash refund back to your bank account, please follow below steps:
4. If the payment mode was Cash on Delivery, we will refund the amount to the bank account of your choice. Bank details will be taken during refund process. Please ensure that the details that you enter is correct. Ebabykart will not validate a Bank Account number and is not responsible for funds transferred to an unintended recipient.
5. Loyalty Cash used during payment will be credited back to your loyalty cash account.
6. Loyalty cash amount earned on the product will be deducted from your loyalty cash account.
7. Shipping charges and COD charges will not be refunded back if the pick-up has been arranged by us. In case of self-return, we will reimburse the return shipping charges up to 10% of the product price or Rs.100, whichever is lower. For doing so, please upload the scanned copy of the receipt on Manage Returns section.
8. If the payment was done using Guaranteed Savings Offer or Gift Certificate then the amount will be refunded to the Ebabykart Cash Refund Account. If you need it to be credited back to your bank account then please follow the steps mentioned above in point(3). 9. If an order has been purchased using EMI then we will refund back the amount to the bank account of your choice. Bank details will be taken during refund process. . For any queries regarding foreclosure/ pre-closure of your EMI transaction or on amounts charged on your credit card, please contact your bank.
10. In cases where the pick up is refused or product is not returned and the money has been refunded to you already, Ebabykart holds the right to deduct the concerned amount from Ebabykart Cash Refund and loyalty cash account depending on the mode of the payment of the product. 11. For payments made through any of the wallet gateways like Paytm, MobiKwik etc., the amount will be refunded to the original mode of payment.
12. For Large Item: - The actual shipping charges are different from what shows on check out page. Those are the concession charges for customer who places the order for large product. We pay heavy shipping charges to logistic company for large shipment. *In case of non-genuine reason for return/cancellation both side logistic charges would be applicable on buyer and these logistic charges are non-refundable.
(Charges applicable Rs.28 per 1/2 kg Dead/Dry weight or volumetric weight whichever is higher will be taken while calculating the freight rates.)
We have to pay to shipping charges Rs.28 per 1/2 kg Dead/Dry weight or volumetric weight whichever is higher will be taken while calculating the freight rates.
Exceeding 10 to 999 Gram count as 1 kg charges.
• Volumetric weight is calculated LxBxH/5000 for all courier companies except for Fedex Surface, Aramex, Fedex Surface Light and Gati Surface. In case of Fedex surface, volumetric weight is calculated as LxBxH/4500, for Aramex, it is LxBxH/6000, for Fedex Surface Light, it is LxBxH/4500 and for Gati Surface, it is LxBxH/4500 (length, breadth, height has to be taken in Centimeters and divided by denominator, this will give the value in Kilograms)